In thinking about the possibilities of your fully equipped kitchen, you probably feel overwhelmed when it comes to menu planning. So, keep it light, fresh, and fun with the guacamole recipe! Let’s face it: little is more satisfying than fresh guacamole – and when we say fresh, we mean fresh! Though there are shortcuts to creating this staple dip of Mexican cuisine, like purchasing ready-to-mix packets at the grocery store, the best guacamole consists of avocados, cilantro, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and lime juice.
Fortunately, this recipe for Best Ever Guacamole uses these ingredients and a few more for – you guessed it – the best guacamole you’ve ever tasted. Mix-up this easy and delicious recipe and watch your family gobble it all up in a single sitting!
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you'd like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Serve with tortilla chips, rice and beans, or vegetables, and enjoy!
Oxford at Tech Ridge Apartments in Austin, Texas